Channel Avatar

GreatAwakening.World - Q + Trump


GreatAwakening.World - Q + Trump 💥JOIN US NOW: 🇺🇸🇬🇧 ENG 👉 @greatawakeningworld 🇨🇦🇫🇷 FR 👉 @greatawakeningfrench 👉Globalists/Deep-State & Plandemic Secrets. Best documentaries FREE Here: JV & DM: @greatawakeningnews




ERR in 24 hours0 %Views in 24 hours+ 2,506,946


Telegram0 / 0


in 24 hours+ 45Week+ 166



0 today 0 month
Loading subscribers chart


+ 45 for yesterday + 166 in a week + 320 per month
Loading publications chart

1 %Engagement

0% in 24 hours0% in 48 hours0% in 72 hours
Loading engagement rate by reach chart

1,789Views per post

0 for yesterday0 in a week0 per month
Loading views per post chart

7 months ago Age

4/25/2023Added to the Index2/12/2023First post
1%The number of subscribers who read posts of the channel

Subscriber engagement

Make your own all-natural antibiotic. Make sure to get organic everything for best results. 🛑 EVERYBODY NEEDS TO DETOX from Parasites, Heavy Metals, Micro-Plastics, worms, vaccines nanotech, graphene oxide, MRNA protein spikes, etc. 👉 Get Your Full Body Detox Here: Please Share The World! 🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍 💥JOIN US FOR HEALTH SECRETS: 👉 🔗Watch More Health Secrets Here:
The video shows the archive of director Stanley Kubrick, which was released after his death. In a cover letter accompanying the materials, Kubrick wrote: "In cooperation with the U.S. government and NASA, we faked the moon landing." All the moon landings were faked, and I filmed them all. Please Share The World! 🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍 💥JOIN US FOR AWAKENING NEWS: 👉 🔗Globalists & Plandemic Secrets Here:
⭐️Secret NASA experiment confirms 500 B.C. Chakra teachings: HOW YOU CAN ACTIVATE YOUR INTERNAL “WEALTH DNA” TO ATTRACT MONEY TO YOU EFFORTLESSLY… STARTING AS SOON AS TODAY! 👉WATCH NOW: Did you know that humans only use about 8% of their DNA? In this short video, I’m going to tell you why that little-known fact is the key to making you insanely wealthy. Because once you realize what's going on with the other 92% of your DNA… You’ll understand that everything you’ve been taught about building wealth and making money has been dead wrong. 👉WATCH NOW:
Joe is NOT Joe. He's dead already. This one is an actor, CGI, VFX, etc. Please Share The World! 🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍 💥JOIN US FOR AWAKENING NEWS: 👉 🔗Globalists & Plandemic Secrets Here:
remember supposed 2012 apocalypse... 20(1+2) = 23 Was a hidden code for this year.
House Republicans announce first Biden impeachment inquiry hearing to be held this week. Please Share The World! 🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍 💥JOIN US FOR AWAKENING NEWS: 👉 🔗Globalists & Plandemic Secrets Here:
Yes the Vaxed can be activated by 5G or radio frequencies using cell phones or TVs. With MK Ultra programming these vaxed can become controlled weapons drones zombies like that become furious killing machines in hypnotic states. Kinda super soldiers programmed to attack and kill everyone they encounter. This is part of the dark plan to depopulate the world. You better wish that the whitehats are in controlled and will stop this. Super Soldiers MK Ultra brainwashed are activated by a simple phone call or even just a word that they hear. So yes the October 4th FEMA "TEST" Emergency Broadcast could be use to activate the vaxed zombies. Or used to awaken the masses with the 10 days of revelations truth movies. Prepare for the Worst and Hope for the Best! One or the other it's always better to be ready for everything.
Boom Week to Remember! Yahoo! Please Share The World! 🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍🇺🇸🌍 💥JOIN US FOR AWAKENING NEWS: 👉 🔗Globalists & Plandemic Secrets Here: